Here is an easy spaghetti recipe that is honestly the best spaghetti I’ve ever had!
2 cans diced tomatoes
2 cans basil, garlic, and oregano diced tomatoes
2 onions (can use only 1 if preferred)
1 clove garlic
1-1 1/2 pounds of ground beef
1 pack of noodles (angel hair was preferred for this recipe)
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
2 teaspoons Garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon Olive Oil (or more if needed)
1. Start by pouring the olive oil into a pan set on low to medium.
2. Cut up onions into fine pieces. Add onions to pan and stir and let cook for 10 or so minutes until they start to brown.
3. Cut up garlic clove and add to pan of onions and let cook.
4. Add meat to pan and let cook until the meat is brown and done.
5. Meanwhile, boil a pot of water and add noodles. Drain when done and set aside.
6. Begin adding the 4 cans of diced tomatoes to the meat, onions, and garlic. Add the garlic powder, italian seasoning, and salt. Cook and stir for 15 minutes or until done. You can always add more seasoning if needed 🙂